Principal Officer, Dayliff Forex Bureau
Jobs at:Davis & Shirtliff Group
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 27, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Dayliff Forex Bureau is a newly established entity under the Dayliff Group and seeks to recruit a Principal Officer to run its operations within Nairobi.
The successful candidate will report to the Group CFO and will have the following key responsibilities:
• Oversee the operational, administrative and financial functions. Manage the day-to-day trading activities of the forex bureau.
• Prepare and submit regulatory reports to Central Bank of Kenya (CBK). Plan daily forex cash flow to meet daily trading needs.
• Verify and balance daily transactions.
• Prepare and issue daily performance reports to management. Identify opportunities to grow revenues and meet set targets. Conduct customer due diligence and KYC documentation.
• Ensure full compliance with the CBK Guidelines on Forex Bureau operations.
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Principal Officer in a reputable forex bureau or as a Senior Forex Dealer in a commercial bank in Kenya. Excellent track record in managing forex transactions.
• Full CPA(K) or ACCA qualifications will be an added advantage. Upper Second-Class Honours degree in a relevant discipline.
• Knowledge of the CBK Act, the Anti Money Laundering Act and other relevant laws and guidelines.
• Self-driven and effective team player.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Ability to supervise, motivate and offer leadership to a team.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• High levels of professionalism, discipline, integrity and attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from "Improving Peoples' Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa". Interested persons should apply online through: https://www.davisandshirtliff.com/vacancies , by 10" February 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.