Principal Risk and Audit Officer
Jobs at:Independent Policing Oversight Authority (IPOA)
Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
• Passed part III of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya examination or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.
• Certificate in Senior Management Course.
• Be a member of a recognized and relevant professional body like ICPAK, IIA or ISACA.
• A certificate in computer application skills.
Previous relevant work experience required.
• Served in the grade of Senior Internal Auditor, for a minimum period of three (3) years or nine (9) years in a comparable and relevant position in the Public or Private Sector
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through Post Office, email or by hand delivery, clearly indicating the position and job reference number, on both the cover letter, envelope and email applications, together with IPOA Employment form, a detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, national identity card, names and telephone contacts of three referees, so as to reach the Authority by Tuesday, 13th September, 2022 to:
Director/chief executive officer,
Independent policing oversight authority,
1st ngong avenue, ack garden annex, 2nd floor,
P.o box 23035 – 00100, nairobi.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.