Jobs at:Evidence Action
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, April 28 2023
Date Posted:Friday, April 28 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry.
Purpose of Role
To ensure accurate tracking and reporting of material inventory losses through timely & authentic SAP and other system processing.
To maintain accurate accounting of all processing aids, materials, and components as per the bill of materials. This includes materials management (5s, FIFO, Stores arrangement) and partnering with key stakeholders i.e., Finance, main stores, production to deliver the business ambition. Reporting of materials movement related KPIs.
• Sets demanding and stretching targets for self and others.
• Confronts difficult issues and takes personal ownership to resolve.
• Ability to build trust with team members. Balance team goals with individual responsibilities
• Understands the Brewhouse, Yeast plant, Tank farm and Filtration productions plans and takes end to end ownership for material requirements.
• Owns stocks control issues and leads improvement initiatives.
• Ability to build trust with team members.
• Takes decisions on his/her role within the company procedures and policies to ensure performance targets are achieved.
• Balance team goals with individual responsibilities
• Take ownership and action on any safety concerns to maintain a ZERO harm culture.
• Adherence to all company safety regulations including operating equipment in adherence to the safety guidelines to ensure all safety requirements for self and those working around the machines are met.
• Sustaining the hygiene state of the user stores, sugar store and corn-starch plants in accordance with the food safety standard by ensuring cleaning schedule is adhered to and CI activities are carried out to eliminate sources of dirt.
• Validation and receipt of all materials into site and real time posting of all control records and SAP.
• Issuance of raw materials and components to the operation team as per the production plan for the day.
• Accounting and real time posting of all materials movement into SAP and investigation of variances.
• Calibration/verification of all intake measurement equipment accuracy and user stores weighers
• Accounting and posting of finished product.
• Accounting and reporting of process by products and sundries.
• Conducting weekly stocks take as per finance and stocks controls and generation of stock variance for approval.
• Reporting of end-to-end extract losses.
• Generation of weekly production reports (volumes, key ratios, etc)
• Analyze adherence to SAP BOM and recommend action to Brewing leadership team
• Analyze cost structures of operations and initiate COGs improvement projects.
• Train and coach Operators and asset care to create financial awareness.
• Drive continuous improvement in process and material loss improvements.
• Attendance and participation in management control and reporting systems meetings and activities (E.g., MMS, EISC, DMAIC, 5Why & RCPS etc)
• Documentation of all operational activities in accordance with company procedures and policies.
• Adherence to quality and food safety requirements and standards for storage of raw materials and packaging components (Storage conditions monitoring, hygienic handling, compliance to FIFO)
• Weekly monitoring and reporting of shelf life/slobs to avoid expiries and write offs.
• Segregation and monitoring of any non-conforming materials to prevent unauthorized use.
• Ensure Implementation of Food safety, Quality, Environment and Safety Management Systems according to FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, ISO14001 and BS 18001 requirements respectively
• Complies with flexi deployment on shift to deliver improvement targets.
• Management of Sundries
• Management and tracking of man hours, overtimes.
• Management of stationery needs for the department.
• Ordering and issuing of uniform, PPE issue at set times
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required
• Degree in Finance, Purchasing & supply management, or Business-related field. OR a diploma in the same with 5 years’ experience.
• 2-3 Years relevant experience.
• Knowledge of Manufacturing SAP Applications an added advantage
• CPA qualifications or 1-3 years in an FMCG under bookkeeping and stocks management will be an added advantage.
• For success
• Ability to continuously learn and improve their competence.
• Ability to influence others.
• Ability to operate within company controls and policies.
• Highly analytical
• Ability to comprehend end to end operations in terms of materials accounting.
• Multiskilling across the other roles in operations
• Ability to relieve his/her manager when he/she is away
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.