Jobs at:Jubilee Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Product Manager will be responsible for the Life product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing Life products and customer requirements, defining the product vision, integration of backend/frontend operations for all products before launch and working closely with actuarial, sales, marketing teams and all key stakeholders to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager will also ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Prepare Market Requirement Documents and Product Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
• Analyse consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
• Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for all Life products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Develop the core positioning for the Life products
• Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
• Visionary Leadership
• Entrepreneur Spirit
• Market Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Continuous Innovation
• Ownership & Commitment
• Team Spirit
Bachelor’s degree in Actuarial Science, Commerce, Statistics, or any other related field.
Masters will be ad added advantage.
Diploma in Insurance/LOMA Qualification
A minimum of 7 years’ experience in Product Development.
Project management experience will be an advantage.
Deep knowledge of the insurance industry
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 21st July 2022.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.