Professional Services Category Management Executive
Jobs at:GE Healthcare
Deadline of this Job:
03 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, December 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description Summary
In this role, you will be responsible for leading strategic sourcing activities across all aspects of GE Vernova spend for Professional Services. Responsible for wide variety of services sourcing including financial services, HR services, consulting, employee benefits, payroll, legal services, marketing advertising, communications, etc. This includes taking strategic ownership of entire category spend, developing strategies to reduce total cost of ownership – including vendor management, demand management, and governance/compliance – to achieve initial step change total cost out (TCO) reduction and ongoing year-over-year improvements. The Professional Services Category Management Executive will work with the regional category management teams to set global strategy, coordinate sourcing efforts and policy, and execute initiatives. This role will also partner with GE functional stakeholders in Business Sourcing, Operations, Supply-Chain, Corporate, and other functions to drive TCO reduction while delivering excellent service levels to the organization. You will provide leadership support in building teams of best-in-class talent and foster an environment of strong collaboration and engagement. As the Category Management Leader, you will establish relationships by building trust with internal and external stakeholders, then develop and execute strategies to meet business needs and outcomes.
• Oversee development/execution of strategies through the sourcing process within the Professional Services spend category.
• Champion and secure TCO reductions in Professional Services category.
• Drive competitive benchmarking for Professional Services (i.e., update should-cost analysis, work closely with functions like Finance, HR, etc.).
• Oversee end-to-end Sourcing process: strategy, market analysis, negotiation process (RFXs), supplier selection, contract creation, and buy channel management.
• Partner with cross-function leadership at the highest levels to ensure all commercial requirements capture desired cost, performance, service, and business outcomes.
• Lead and manage multi-functional stakeholder teams on specific strategic sourcing initiatives or projects.
• Drive best practices.
• Drive Lean methodology at all levels to include implementing Standard Work, Daily Management, Value Stream Mapping, and Kaizens.
• Measure and track internal performance within the Professional Services category.
• Monitor strategy implementation to ensure benefit realization.
• Drive value through supplier relationship management.
• Lead the Professional Services spend activities related to the GE Vernova transition to include working with business units to clarify roles and responsibilities, to standardize processes and tools, and to identify and drive strategic synergies across regions and business units.
• Negotiate the full spectrum of products, goods, and services in the Professional Services category on behalf of GE Vernova.
• Collaborate with appropriate finance, compliance, and legal subject matter experts in the negotiation and execution of high value contracts including Master Services, Enterprise License, Master Product Agreements.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
• Significant years of experience in Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain Management, or Finance
• Demonstrated ability in leading large scale organizational, process, and culture change
• Significant years of experience leading teams
• Demonstrated ability to influence in a matrixed organization
• MBA or B.S. in Sourcing, Supply Chain Management, or Finance or equivalent knowledge/experience
• Category Management (Professional Services), Contract Management, and Sourcing experience in a multi-national company
• Track record of driving step-change improvement in Sourcing or similar function.
• Strong analytical skills (Spend analytics, should-cost analysis, market R&I)
• Communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve; creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Aggressive self-starter
• Collaborative and problem-solving mindset
• Strong project management skills
• Experience with RFQ implementation and execution
• Working knowledge of ERP/SSS systems
• History with supply base consolidation
• Strong history of leading people and inspiring them to deliver beyond their expectations
• Ability to lead a team through tough economic and organization changes Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills at all levels of the organization as well as with external organizations.
• Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management ability.
• Buyer or ERP experience and knowledge (understand PO process, invoice/pay processes, and routines)
• Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships; creates processes with customer viewpoint; partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly.
• Aggressive execution and undaunted by challenges.
• Excels and delivers results under tight, pressure filled timelines.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.