Jobs at:Amref Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main purpose of job:
The position will provide financial support to projects as well as ensure effective utilization of donor funds allocated to the projects. It will also ensure compliance to the various donor rules and regulations thus mitigating risks arising as a result of non-compliance to donor requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance, Commerce or relevant qualification.
• Professional qualification -CPA II or its equivalent.
• ICT proficient, accounting and ERP software
• 3 years’ relevant experience. Global Fund experience will be an added advantage.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Analytical and attention to details
• Good organization, planning and coordination skills
• Problem solving skills
• Team player
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.