Jobs at:Amref Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
03 February 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, January 28, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The position will provide financial support to projects as well as ensure effective utilization of donor funds allocated to the projects. It will also ensure compliance to the various donor rules and regulations thus mitigating risks arising as a result of non-compliance to donor requirements.
1. Preparation of the Financial Reports for Donors and Management.
2. Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual project performance reports.
3. Preparation of any other Ad-hoc Financial Reports for management/partners.
4. Budgeting and Budget Monitoring
5. Development of Proposal Budgets in liaison with the project teams and Senior Programme Accountant
6. Preparing annual budgets in liaison with the project teams.
7. Review of monthly income and expenditure statements with project teams to monitor the budget performances.
8. Carry out periodic review and Reconciliations for Amref’s expenditure as well as SR’s disbursements, expenditures and Fund balances in liaison with the Grants team
Education and Professional Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance, Commerce or relevant qualification
2. Professional qualification - CPA (K), ACCA finalist or their equivalents
3. ICT proficient, accounting and ERP software
Required Qualifications and Experience
1. Three (3) years’ relevant experience
2. Global Fund experience will be an added advantage
Closing date will be February 03, 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.