Jobs at:Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya (AKESK)
Deadline of this Job:
06 January 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Manager – Budgets and Planning, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the financial aspects of the project with the ultimate responsibility for Project Accounting, Reporting and Compliance.
• Manage the project finances whilst ensuring compliance with internal controls and donor regulations.
• Provide financial reports as required internally and also externally by donors.
• Develop policies and procedures for the project financial management and ensure compliance with the same.
• Monitor grants for legal, financial, and program compliance including but not limited to ensuring that grant requirements are correctly documented in the grant files.
• Manage the project budget to ensure project expenditures are approved and allocated to the respective budget lines.
• Ensure payments for projects are made on a timely basis in accordance with project guidelines and requirements.
• Coordinate with other project partners to achieve synergy in project financial management.
• Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• At least CPA II
• Excellent MS Excel and MS Word skills.
• Working knowledge of Project Accounting and Book keeping Procedures.
• Superior analytical, organizational, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.