Jobs at:Janta Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
03 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
A project accountant typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
• Reviewing financial statements to ensure that they are accurate, complete, and comply with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• Monitoring cash flow to ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet business obligations
• Preparing financial reports such as income statements, cash flow statements, and balance sheets
• Analyzing the financial data to identify trends or problems that may affect future performance
• Reviewing financial statements from different perspectives to determine their accuracy and completeness
• Calculation of taxes owed on profits gained from investments or other assets held by the business
• Reviewing contracts to ensure that they comply with legal requirements and stipulate all necessary terms and conditions
• Preparation of the payroll
• Administration Tax: PAYE, VAT.
• Maintaining accounting records such as journals, ledgers, and financial statements
• Assisting with payroll processing by preparing checks for signature, depositing funds into bank accounts, and filing tax forms with the IRS
• A Bachelor’s degree in B. Com, Financial Management, Accounting Degree.
• 3 years’ experience as an accountant –managing project
• Must have experience in construction industry
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with the relevant software programs
• Excellent numerical and analytical abilities
• Must be able to deliver under strict deadlines and handle pressure effectively.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.