Property Management - Intern
Jobs at:Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Deadline of this Job:
27 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Requirements for engagement as an Intern:
• Must be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years.
• Must have graduated with a first Degree (undergraduate) or Diploma from a recognized institution between January 2022 and December 2022.
• Must be available full time for the twelve months duration of the program.
• Should not have undertaken any other internship or exposed to work experience in their area of specialization, after graduation.
Please Note the following:
• The deadline for application is Sunday, 27th November 2022.
• All applications must be submitted online via the process below.
• You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
• The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
• The Authority does not extend the Internship program.
• Monthly Stipend payable is 15,000 and is subject to statutory deductions.
• Once selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account Details.
Work Hours: 8
Job Experience: No Requirements
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.