Jobs at:Brites Management
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Candidate to take complete accountability for overall managing with assigned real estate properties. He/she will be responsible for all acquisition leasing, management, maintenance and security of facilities and assets.
• Handle and take care of all assigned properties.
• Create business plans for assigned properties.
• Research customers’ needs and expectation.
• Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific property.
• Provide and foster positive relationships with tenants, eternal clients, and internal clients.
• Collaborate and maintain relationships with contractors.
• Use marketing methods to attract potential tenants.
• Design and manage budgets expenditure.
• Research and analyze data and forecasts trends.
• Supervise, educate and train properties’ personnel.
• Create and present reports regularly.
• Research potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
• Analyze and monitor the market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends.
• Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
• Developing and implementing programs policies and procedures for the various functions and operations of the Property Management department.
• Acquisition, allocation, furnishing and administration of office space, repair and maintenance of facilities furniture and fittings.
• Acquisition and allocation of parking space.
• Coordinate valuation of company property and updating and managing corporate property and asset inventory.
• Overseeing the drawing of lease contracts with relevant stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate or similar relevant field
• Prior experience working in the real estate as a property manager
• Knowledge in the use of Property Management software
• At least 5 years’ experience in property management
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proactive problem solver
• Good planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
• Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
• Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.