QSSK-LGE-FCTC-Finance Controller Transport & Clearing
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Servtec Group
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To perform a wide range of activities including oversight and preparation of monthly financial statements and refinement of the company’s accounting and finance infrastructure. The controller should have a strong understanding and experience in trucking, logistics or the supply chain environment. This opportunity offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to make an impact that is felt throughout the business.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
• Drive the company’s financial planning.
• Develop, maintain, document and oversee the appropriate policies, procedures, and systems to assure that the company has proper accounting records and controls in place.
• Ensure the company has systems and overall business processes that will improve the effectiveness of the entire organization.
• Prepare reliable, current and forecasting reports. Ensure financial statements are issued accurately in accordance with GAAP and agreed upon schedules.
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
• Oversee and support the accounting team with dynamic leadership that creates an environment of trust and productivity.
• Strategize with the members of the Executive Management team.
• Advise on long-term business & financial planning.
• Manage vendor relationships.
• Analyze trends in the business against identified metrics and KPIs in order to provide recommendations to cross-functional leadership team members.
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
• Bring new ideas, best practices and creative perspectives to the team to drive efficiencies, improvements and impacts to the bottom line.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and / or Economics
• MS/MBA is a plus
• 5 years of prior Accounting / Finance experience
• 5 years of prior Leadership and / or Management experience
• Proven experience as a financial Controller, Finance Officer and / or relevant role
• Prior Logistics, Supply Chain and / or Transportation experience
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. QuickBooks)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
• CPA- K preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.