QSSK-TAC-FMA-Financial Modeling and Analysis
Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Servtec Group
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 12 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 31 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Perform complex financial modeling of commercial proposals (customer offers), and in some instances relating to potential acquisition and business development opportunities.
2. Conduct analysis and create financial models, primarily on an ad hoc basis, for the business where and when needed.
3. Develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with peers in the sales and financial function, as well as the EMEA commercial team.
4. Provide support for the development of long-range forecasts.
5. Monitor and manage financial reporting metrics including performance tracking of recent acquisitions, new and existing business lines, variance and trend analysis.
6. Build and manage metrics and collect information on Kenyan Market, customers, and industry to improve decision-making and performance.
• Research and collect information on our markets, customers, and industry to improve management decision-making and performance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Specific focus on growing the individual through exposure to complex contractual discussions and solution formulation as management deems appropriate, so that the incumbent can progress their skills and value to the organisation over time.
• No direct reports initially, but this could change as business needs evolve.
• Strong financial skill set with an understanding of GAAP, with working knowledge of income statements, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows.
• Excellent financial modeling skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Creative and analytical thinker.
• Detail oriented and able to multitask, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities.
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
• Ability to exercise independent discretion on matters of significance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required. CPA, CFA or MBA advantageous.
• Commercially astute, with business planning and forecasting skills with the ability to operate at both strategic & operational levels.
• Minimum of four (4) years related experience in financial modeling spent building and reviewing financial models, conducting due diligences and performing valuations.
• Sales Experience will be an added advantage
• Telecommunications experience preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.