Deadline of this Job:
22 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 10, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a member of the Quality team, the Quality Analyst is Responsible for monitoring, controlling and maintaining the Quality activities at the site as per the set standards to ensure conformity to defined corporate Quality, local standards as well as statutory requirements
• Ensures that incoming raw and pack materials, semi-finished and finished goods are timely analyzed as per specification designed by corporate Quality or as per local standards.
• Performs physical, chemical and microbial analysis (where/when necessary) of processing water to ensure quality is maintained.
• Ensures timely/up-to-date documentation of all Quality tasks.
• Performs SAP transactions i.e. release goods under quality inspection, creation of Bill of materials, maintaining of production version, creation of local purchase orders.
• Performs QC procedures according to laboratory SOPs to ensure accuracy of test results.
• Ensures that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion and review of laboratory testing.
• Supports continual improvement activities in the PC (when required).
• Maintains stock control and purchase requisition for consumables in the lab
• Ensures effective Right first-time monitoring of processes as well as addressing process failures promptly.
• Coach / train PC team on Good Manufacturing practices (GMP)
• Ensures proper management of market returns, customer/consumer complaints and short expiries.
• Liaise with external laboratories for sampling and analysis of specified samples (when required).
• Drives implementation of quality assurance laboratory programs includes calibration, verification and validation of equipment as well as enhance the GLP in the laboratory
• Participates in new product development process including production launches in line with company strategy, for timely placement of products in the market and monitoring their performance with respect to quality.
• Drives implementation and compliance to Quality policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Participates in audits such as Internal and supplier audits.
• Participates in the trouble shooting to resolve Quality problems in the plant.
• Drives GMP and hygiene practices on shop floor & Warehouse
• Ware House
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or Biochemistry, Environmental Health
• 0 – 2 years’ experience in Quality Control / Quality assurance with a hands-on approach to quality issues
• Experience in use of analytical equipment HPLC, GC, FTIR etc. and microbiological testing
• Strong analytical skills.
• Task oriented and a team player
• Excellent knowledge of GLP, GMP
• Good computer skills; SAP and MS Excel experience preferred.
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with colleagues from other functions and external bodies as well as suppliers
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Have good experience in Quality tools to resolve the issues.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.