Quality Assurance & Reporting Analyst
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, June 11 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Role holder will be responsible for assessing the quality of service delivery across all customer contact points within contact centre as well as support the team leaders and managers in gap identification and make recommendations to improve on customer experience.
• Analyze/audit service incident data, emails, voice recordings, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards.
• Provide structured and timely recommendations; verbal and/or written feedback.
• Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into frontline live environment.
• Develop and conduct targeted group coaching sessions for agents that address Service Quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
• Use customer service expertise to assess existing practices and procedures for process improvement opportunities.
• Use Contact Centre tools to gather data and analyze trends or patterns affecting quality and performance.
• Collaborates with fellow call quality team members to identify and streamline processes and implement process standards that enhance service delivery and the customer experience.
• Manage scheduling and load balancing for Contact Centre.
• Provide afterhours/holiday support when needed to modify call flows or message announcements.
• Provide training on report and dashboard development to team members and management as needed.
Key Performance Measures:
• As described in your Personal Score Card.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
• Degree from a recognized university.
• 2-3 years total working experience in customer service within Britam environment.
• Excellent Knowledge of Britam products and services.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
• Must have good analytical skills as well as decision making abilities.
• Good organizational and planning skills.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
• Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of insurance products.
• Sales and marketing management skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.