Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Jobs at:Clovers Management & Training Consultants Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, June 13 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The preparation of the company QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
• Control and distribution of all the companies quality documentation
• Monitor all quality-related activities on the project
• Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
• Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
• Coordinate all project requirements.
• Attend client quality management meetings
• The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
• Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
• Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
• Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the procurement manager
• Coordinate all quality-related correspondence with customer representatives.
• Monitor statistical method reporting.
• Action and close all customer complaints
• Control all archive documentation upon the completion of the project.
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Experience in planning and budgeting
• Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
• Strong analytical ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts, and addresses of relevant referees on or before the close of business 13th June 2023. Use the email- email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.