Quality Rx Key Accounts Manager
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• mPharma is looking for a dynamic individual with exceptionally high work standards to join our QualityRx team as a Key Accounts Manager. He/She will serve as the primary voice for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty of the model in support of mPharma’s mission, vision, values, and strategic priorities. This role will work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the Country Head of QualityRx.
• Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
• Engages, and manages a pipeline of partner facilities and effectively communicates the values of mPharma and the benefits of mPharma’s Quality Rx Model.
• Monitors and tracks facility revenues to ensure growth including analysis of collected data to inform decisions key to revenue growth.
• Own and lead multiple customer accounts and manage relationships by providing professional customer support and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with partner facilities through the organization of customer service training and coordination of quarterly health screenings..
• Identifies new business development opportunities with partner facilities who are receptive to adopting the mPharma model to deliver agreed organic revenue targets.
• Serves as the main mPharma point of contact at partner facilities and supports the day to day seamless operations at partner QualityRx facilities.
• Serves as a product expert and provides existing customers with technical and product support where necessary.
• Interfaces with the Supply Chain team- procurement and Customer Service & Distribution, to ensure all orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
• Provides valuable consumption insights to Supply Chain for monthly planning sessions.
• Delivers solutions to potential operational issues such as billing, and delays in the delivery of drugs. Proactively resolve issues arising from deployment in facilities and track progress of issue resolution.
• Works with the Billing team to provide reports on bill variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
• Works with the Customer Service team to implement services, procedures and tools that optimize the customer experience
• Works with internal stakeholders to develop and improve key marketing, health screening, training and communications materials.
• Contributes to any other initiatives that are critical to the continued success of the QualityRx Service.
Our Ideal Candidate
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
• A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
• Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
• Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services
• Ability to provide fact-based advice and development of market and industry analysis.
• Understanding of business development initiatives and influencing stakeholders
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Degree in Pharmacy, Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
• 3 years of professional experience in a healthcare organization (including internships)
• Pharmacist/Pharmaceutical Technologist preferred.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.