Quantitative Field Interviewer- KAS project
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Recruit/identify knowledgeable participants using a set of eligibility criteria across the country.
• Obtain and document informed consent from the study participants prior to the interviews.
• Conduct interviews with all recruited study participants and review collected data to ensure all questions are completed prior to online submission.
• Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Principal Investigator.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health or any health-related field.
• Ability to conduct quantitative interviews in Kiswahili and English.
• Have experience in quantitative research and electronic data capture methods.
• Proven past working experience in Sexual and Reproductive Health studies, preferably abortion-related.
• Be a resident in any of the regions listed above (area of residence should be clearly indicated on the cover letter).
• Be available to work full-time on the project for the duration of the study.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.