Jobs at:Space and Style Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
01 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage credit and collection activities such as following up with past due accounts, credit risk monitoring and regular customer credit evaluations.
• Develop receivable reports, special projects, and financial analyses for accuracy, timeliness, and proper preparation.
• Implementation of the Company’s credit policy.
• Conduct daily Customer account reconciliation and provide a report to the Finance manager.
• Prepare daily reports including but not limited to consolidated revenue and invoice reports for assigned locations in a timely manner.
• Present all credit applications to the FM for evaluation and approval.
• Create better relationship with appointed external debt collectors to ensure receivable days are per set thresholds.
• Ensure Cashflow stability for operational purpose through planning of cash collection Budget.
• Prepare and maintain Documents compilation for litigation support.
• Follow Up of collection by Regularly meeting with Debtors, making phone calls, send emails and letters and share feedback.
• Ensure timely preparation of Customer Accounts analysis, KYC adherence, Proper capturing of KRA PINS to avoid VAA issues.
• Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to the job holder by the supervisor from time to time
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Accounts Receivables is:
• Directly accountable to Finance Manager.
• Required to work with Commercial, Projects & Engineering & Supply Chain Team.
• Clients & Debtors
• Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, or any other business-related fields.
• Must be a qualified accountant with relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA-K) or ACCA.
• Must be a Member of Institute of Chartered Public Accountant of Kenya with a valid practicing license.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Accounting – Credit Control.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.