Jobs at:Rainforest Alliance
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, May 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• At the Rainforest Alliance we are looking for an enthusiastic, service oriented, and detail orientated Recruiter for our Talent Acquisition team. The Rainforest Alliance is a fast-growing organization with 700+ staff spread across the globe with the ambition to further diversity its staff base and, to hire significantly more staff in the three geographical regions where we create our biggest impact.
• The Recruiter is part of the global Talent Acquisition team who is responsible for the full 360 degree recruitment process and ultimately ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
• Initial consultation with hiring managers along with HR Business Partner / HR Advisor to review their needs and explain the hiring process;
• Work with hiring managers and HR Business Partner / HR Advisor to analyse, develop, update vacancy descriptions;
• Drive the end-to-end recruitment process: briefings sessions with Hiring Managers, job postings, sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment feedback sessions, offer presentation and negotiation
• Manage the interview process and implement improvements to make sure we hire the best people for the roles while delivering a great candidate experience
• Creatively source talent by thinking out of the box to make sure we can win in tight labour market conditions;
• Apply best practices during the hiring processes
• Develop, drive, and manage strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure successful placements
• Maintaining and updating the recruitment Applicant Tracking System;
• Ensuring timely communication to applicants on Applicant Tracking System and internal mail folder, with appropriate answers to their queries and feedback of hiring process;
• Benchmark Talent Acquisition trends and innovations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field preferred.
• 3+ year’s end-to-end recruitment experience in an Agency or inhouse environment
• 3+ year’s sourcing experience (LinkedIn) essential
• Solid experience conducting in-depth competency and behavioral-based interviews and evaluating candidate profiles
• Customer management skills with the ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates and hiring managers
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and experience using an Applicant Tracking System and HRIS is welcome;
• General understanding of financial compensation packages;
• Organized and detail-oriented with good time management and follow-through skills;
• Able to plan, organize, manage and/or carry out multiple related activities simultaneously;
• Fluent in English and additional language welcome
• Exceptional inter-personal skills and use of these skills in a demanding and fast-paced customer-focused environment
• Strong communication skills;
• Ability to be flexible, work with interruptions and shift priority of tasks as required; and,
• Able to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Rainforest Alliance on rainforest-alliance.hirehive.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.