Refund Processing Controller - H09
Jobs at:Kenya Airways
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 16 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 13 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure that all Head office refunds received are prorated and paid on a timely basis and that all other refund transactions are forwarded to the BPO centre for processing and billing, ensure timeliness in forwarding all GSA manual refund documents and completeness in processing and reconciling of refund transactions at the BPO.
Principal Accountabilities (Responsibility)
• Ensure that all refund requests received are responded to within 72 hours (SLA) after receipt by either email, post or through the web.
• Perform detailed computation/proration on refund requests ensuring that amounts refunded are in accordance with tariff rules and / or interline refund procedures.
• Handle other airlines refunds and process only after receiving refund authority from such airlines.
• Compile all KQ Counters Refunds data and onward submission to the BPO for processing.
• Review and authorize Agency Refund applications through BSP for the offline markets.
• Ensure that refund adjustments are made to other airlines for the applicable prorate in situations where the application has no refund value.
• Provide support to the Outstations regarding refund computation.
• Timely review of Error lists from the BPO for Dual refunded tickets and recharge to recover.
• University Graduate from a reputable Institution.
• CPA/ACCA finalist.
• 3 Years experience in Revenue Accounting.
• IATA certification (Fares and ticketing, interline accounting and Proration/sales accounting).
• Advanced computing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.