Regional Accountants (Upper Eastern Region – Meru Office)
Jobs at:Kenya Association of Music Producers (KAMP)
Deadline of this Job:
28 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Reporting to the Regional Manager of the allocated region, the incumbent will be responsible for;
• Ensuring accurate posting/data capture of all financial transactions in the accounting system.
• Liaison with Regional Managers on Financial Matters.
• Maintaining of Bounced Cheque Reports, and coordinating with the Regional Managers on their Recoveries.
• Updating daily banking reports.
• Maintaining accountable books records
• Receiving Coinages from field officers.
• Preparation of accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to the National accountants.
• Preparation of regional budgets.
• Analysing debtors, debtors’ aged lists and follow-ups, debtors’ reconciliations.
• Confirmation and updating of debtors register.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by your supervisor
• Degree in Accounting will be an added advantage
• Diploma holder in business administration
• CPA 2
• At least 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping practices
• Experience with accounting systems especially QuickBooks
• Understanding of filing systems
• Knowledge of accounting rules and legislation
• Prioritization skills,
• Communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to learn
• Organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Gross Pay 30,000/=
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, please send your Application and Resume indicating the region you are interested; to “ email@example.com ”. The subject of the email should be “REGIONAL ACCOUNTANT /THE NAME OF REGION” by 5.00pm on 28th FEBRUARY 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.