Regional Influencing Lead
Jobs at:Tear Fund International
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, May 15 2023
Date Posted:Monday, May 15 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tearfund is a Christian charity called to follow Jesus wherever the need is greatest We work tirelessly to help communities around the world escape the very worst effects of poverty and disaster. And we believe that the same people facing these troubles, also have the best idea as to how they can overcome them. Tearfund listens: helping people to rise ...
The Regional Influencing Lead role is key in the organisation's vision of ending poverty through the provision of high quality support to the SEA region programmes therefore, a mature, experienced and highly motivated operations person is required to:
• Lead, manage, represent and set the overall direction of strategy, networking, advocacy and influencing work.
• Work with local church-based organisations and devise mobilisation approaches through envisioning and strengthening the Church, advocating with national authorities, participation in Integral Mission and influencing change in churches, government, society and countries
• Facilitate sensitive theological conversations among diverse theological perspectives and faith styles.
• Implement and work in accordance with corporate structures, policies and practices
• Oversee the strategic planning, project management and budget management
• Influence change, via networking, opinion shaping and/or policy making
• Have deep understanding of and engagement with Integral Mission theology
• Degree and/or equivalent qualification in a development or management related discipline
• Relevant post-graduate qualification
• Management Training Experience
• Proven ability to promote integral mission,
• Advocacy experience
• Proven track record in influencing change, via networking, opinion shaping and/or policy making
• Well networked among church leaders, civil society, governments and other key development actors
• Proven ability in working with local church-based organisations
• Substantial community development experience working in the local context
• Substantial influencing and advocacy experience
• Experience leading teams, including performance management and capacity building
• Commitment to project quality, and associated assurance processes
• Proven ability in strategic planning, project management and budget management
• Deep understanding of and engagement with Integral Mission theology
• Collaborative working in cross-cultural contexts
• Ability to facilitate sensitive theological conversations among diverse theological perspectives and faith styles.
• Implementing and working in accordance with corporate structures, policies and practices
• Involvement in key movements
• Experience with church mobilisation approaches
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.