Regional Recruitment & Training Officer
Deadline of this Job:
10 May 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Head of Sales Recruitment & Training with a dotted reporting line to the respective Regional Manager, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the Company's Recruitment and Sales training objectives for the Financial Advisor Network in the assigned region are attained through existing and new training programs.
The job holder will also ensure that the Company's production, persistence and recruitment objectives for the Branch Network are attained.
• Follow up on recruit leads per manager in the branch – weekly report of number of recruitment leads generated per manager. Recruitment pipeline report.
• Follow up on New FA creation – weekly report of number of new FA’s created per manager ready for staff change and pending business for staff change.
• Conversion rate report – Monthly report of number of recruits created/trained vs the number successfully staff changed including report on UM’s conducting field training.
• Follow up on recruitment leads sent from HQ for FA’s and UM’s – Monthly report of engaged recruits and those successfully interviewed (UM) and invited for training (FA).
• New FA Training week monitoring and engagement – Monthly report of new FA training week attendance, Unit manager engagement. RTO will also assist train specific topics.
• Segment training on selected topics – RTO will assist train primarily the sales agent segment which is the entry level segment on sales cycle, simple products and processes.
• Generate monthly training reports and other managerial reports.
• Coordinate COP training for financial advisors to drive compliance and enhance retention.
• Compile and maintain a training calendar and ensure all branches adhere to it.
• Organize and conduct instructional and motivational presentations in branches, in-house training sessions and financial advisors training seminars.
• Enhance use of technology in training, evaluation and certification of the sales force.
Key Performance Measures:
• Recruitment target achievement.
• Blue Eagles Program segment target achievement – Number of blue eagles per segment.
• Successfully rolled out training programs.
• New FA Compliance.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
• Diploma in a business related field preferred. Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
• 1-2 years’ experience in insurance/banking/financial services.
• COP compliance is a must requirement.
• Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, FLMI or AIIK) will be an added advantage.
• Experience within the Life Agency/Business especially with people management will be an added advantage.
• Ability to develop and maintain networking relationships.
• Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies):
Emerging Leaders in Britam need to:
• Plan, direct and apply efficiencies and resources in order to optimize output and profitability against time, cost and team targets.
• Effectively communicate strategic and operational departmental goals and objectives to peers and others in order to ensure proper implementation.
• Ensure that department priorities are adhered to and effectively communicated.
• Ensure competent and effective people resources through appropriate coaching, development and people supervision as appropriate.
• Embody a high performance, proactive culture.
• Effectively ensure the adherence to key performance areas, deadlines and goals in order to optimize operational effectiveness.
• Effectively communicate resource needs, possible opportunities and achievements to management in order to aid them in their decision-making.
• Effectively set and monitor priorities and objectives for more junior staff.
• Understand and communicate objectives in relation to the larger organizational impact.
• Effectively disseminate knowledge within the correct context, towards subordinates as well as management.
• Appropriately model the company values while setting the pace and energy for delivering.
• Effectively manage and communicate change within the department in order to increase staff and process effectiveness.
• Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels.
• Ensure a seamless experience for clients.
• Improve service delivery for clients.
• Engage in continuous brand building to become the trusted partners to clients.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.