Regional Roving Funding Coordinator
Deadline of this Job:
24 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
HECA Regional Platform is oking for Regional Roving Funding Coordinator who will provide in country support and collaboration with country response teams (Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, and South Sudan) for the ongoing Cat 1 Hunger Crisis.
Who we're looking for a dynamic and committed Individual with the following;
• Postgraduate Degree in relevant field,
• At least five years’ experience in management of development and humanitarian action projects,
• Experience in management and coordination of proposals and narrative and financial reports (with different levels of complexity)
• Experience in working with donors present in the region (EU/ECHO, ASDI, GFFO, BMZ, UN, etc.)
• Ability to influence
• Flexibility, adaptation to change, evolution in complex and new environments
• Ability to interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Planning and organizational skills
• Results oriented
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Availability to travel: up to 60% of your time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.