Regional Supply Chain Systems Advisor
Jobs at:Catholic Relief
Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CRS is modernizing its Supply Chain operations with a new Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning system, internally called “Insight’’ , as well as other systems, tools and standard processes to enable the Agency to be ‘best in class’. As CRS continues to implement improvements, the full deployment of Insight to all countries is a critical initiative. The Regional Supply Chain Systems Advisor will be instrumental in the preparation, implementation, stabilization, and optimization of Insight.
Beyond Insight, the Regional Suppy Chain Systems Advisor is responsible for contributing to the design, build, and adoption of complementary supply chain systems and technologies. S/he is also responsible for helping to establish and execute a robust data usage culture for supply chain staff and contributors, in line with the Agency vision.
• Under the direction of the Regional Advisor, SCM, manage SCM workstream tasks to make sure that all staff at the country program can deliver on technical, functional, and training deadlines, and that all activities are well coordinated.
• Be the primary point of contact between the regional office and GSCM for all SCM global and regional systems initiatives under the supervision of the Regional Advisor, SCM.
• Is responsible for regular updates on status, challenges, and solutions to regional and GSCM teams on projects and operations.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
For Insight and other relevant systems that are introduced:
• Review Country Program (CP) SCM operations in their entirety, organization structures, processes, vision and business needs in order to recommend process improvements and design solutions and create an action plan to implement all needed activities before system go-live. Conduct assessment activities for relevant complex countries. Support CPs as they work through their action plans.
• Collect data on key local design elements and structure, as well as all relevant transactional documents. Work with the GSCM team to ensure correct configuration for each CP.
• Participate as a reviewer and subject matter expert (SME) in the preparation of policies, procedures, and guidelines, based on system needs and key organizational changes, to support system implementation.
• Liaise between Global Supply Chain Management and all relevant CP staff to ensure common understanding of proposed system designs, associated training requirements, and potential for errors or need for intensive support (hypercare) during go-live.
• Leading up to formal trainings, organize and facilitate meetings, and presentations to sensitize, educate, and prepare staff for Insight.
• Provide trainings for country program SCM staff.
• Ensure quality hypercare support is consistently applied.
System Stabilization and Optimization
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with application end-users and management to continuously improve their user experience.
• Provide ongoing support for the technical aspects of Insight and other relevant systems that have been introduced.
• Identify, prioritize and manage stabilization activities.
• Support CPs through analysis of processes and data to ensure user progression from adoption to stabilization to value realization.
• Contribute to the plan of the GSCM Systems and Performance (S&P) team, providing recommendations for effectively and efficiently accomplishing project activities by team members.
• Serve as coach, coordinator, and leader to CPs, guiding, assisting and consulting in executing project tasks and fulfilling project plan deliverables in a timely manner.
• Support SCM master data management and data quality activities.
• Support agency-wide SCM systems knowledge management and learning activities.
Supporting Integration and Performance Activities
• Work with RA SCM, GSCM and CPs to design Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that will help drive regional and country data-based decisions to improve SCM operational efficiencies.
• Conduct training sessions on the use of KPIs to identify areas for improvement.
• Evaluate KPIs at a regional level to assess CP execution of SCM best practices.
• Provide regional support for Last Mile Distribution data capture and incorporation into HQ and national systems as scoped with the goal of providing full visbility to the SCM pipeline from Requisition through Final Distribution.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, International Development, or related discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
• Five years related experience, with at least two years international experience required. Demonstrated experience implementing and/or supporting finance and supply chain applications required. Experience with Oracle applications preferred.
• Experience with an international development organization preferred
• Experience with finance and supply chain business processes within Non- Governmental Organizations preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint or other means of enterprise-level electronic information sharing systems.
• Strong presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision
• Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
• Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
• Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented. Ability to be effective with minimal supervision
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.