Relationship Officer -SME
Jobs at:Old Mutual Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 31 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, July 01 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To grow a high quality SME client portfolio both in cheap and stable deposits and loans and manage all client relationships to ensure world class customer service and maximum returns.
Key Measurable Goals
• Growth in number of clients through cheap and stable deposits and SME loans Growth in Outstanding SME loan book Quality of the SME Loan Portfolio Timely loan processing and disbursement Transaction Income and deposits from SME clients as well as value chain management Cross-selling of Bancassurance products
• Lead generation and conversion to business (Loans, Fixed Deposits, business accounts etc.)
• To champion SME product in the Branches
• Client retention through world class customer service
• Relationship Management of existing SME clients
• Account utilization by all SME clients
• Proper KYC vetting of clients using supporting documents and SME appraisal tools
• Proper loan appraisals measured by approval success rate
• Ensuring every application is approved by the authorized signatories
• Documentation and integrity
• Compliance to Credit Policy, Compliance and audit standards together with company policies and procedures
• Dissemination of information to prospective clients about Faulu
• Products and service awareness
• Ensuring clients understand our operations policy with regard to accessing our services and products
• Periodic SME training to the branch staff to enhance awareness and cross selling
• Ensuring account utilization -all business proceeds to be banked through Faulu
• Relationship management – scheduled and adhoc client visits, calls, etc.
• On time loan repayment and follow ups
• Understanding the underlying causes of default and take remedial actions as per credit policy
• Attain PAR targets
• Networking with SME Business Forums, events, etc.
• Stakeholder relationship management; local administration, dealers, etc.
• Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transitions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
• Obtain, verify and maintain proper identification of customers wishing to make transactions whether directly or through proxy.
• Adhere to all the due diligence measures when conducting transactions as enshrined in the Bank's AML, KYC & CFT policies, procedures and guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
• Diploma in sales and marketing
Knowledge and Skills
• SME Credit analysis, credit management and marketing/Relationship Management
• At least 2-year related experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Team player and quick thinker
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified? Go to Old Mutual Kenya on oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.