Renewable Energy- Internship
Jobs at:Cezam and Associates Limited (CEZAM)
Deadline of this Job:
28 January 2023
Date Posted: Sunday, January 15, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Those seeking internship in Program Management, Renewable Energy, Engineering, Community Development – including Public Health, Project Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, Finance, Operations and Public Relations should have a formal undergraduate degree with evidence of certificate and full transcript.
• Those seeking Finance roles should have a relevant academic Degree and CPA (K) finalist qualification.
• All applicants must be aged between 24 and 35 years.
• Successful candidates will be engaged and mentored for a period of 2 months, both remotely and in-person at the HLB CEZAM Program Office in Nairobi, Kenya and, as might apply, across different field locations within Kenya.
• Your duties, learning and exposure schedule will be shared with yourself at the time of engagement.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Those interested should submit an application letter and their curriculum vitae with a day time telephone number; email; and names with contact addresses of three referees (also includes day time telephone number and email addresses).
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , with a cc to email@example.com and must have in Bold on the Subject Line the area of interest e.g. Program Management, Renewable Energy, Engineering, Community Development – including Public Health, Project Development, Monitoring and
Evaluation, Finance, Operations and Public Relations "
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.