Research Analyst (Regulatory
Jobs at:Cellulant Corporation
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, June 12 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About The Role:
• We seek an experienced individual with in-depth knowledge of the regulatory environment to fill the Research Analyst role in our Risk and Compliance department. The successful individual will work closely with the Head, Regulatory Intelligence and Strategy to ensure the development, implementation, and coordination of Cellulant’s Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) engagements.
Competencies and Key Requirements:
• Good interpersonal and relationship management skills, since the role deals with people at all levels in Cellulant.
• Assess emerging regulatory and ESG program trends and evolve programs to meet external stakeholder expectations.
• Experience in leading risk management activities
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
• Enthusiasm, leadership, and a strong work ethic, fit for a dynamic, fast-moving and result- orientated environment.
Responsibilities: The role holder would be required to:
• Coordinate the road map for regulatory engagement
• Work with the Head of Regulatory Intelligence and Strategy to develop and execute a Regulatory Intelligence strategy.
• Work with the Head of Regulatory Intelligence and Strategy in the development and implementation of systems and processes to monitor the regulatory environment for changes that may have an impact on Cellulant's standards, programs and goals.
• Partner with Government Affairs and Public Policy to understand and monitor evolving public policy trends and work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities and risks.
• Support the Head of Regulatory Intelligence and Strategy to coordinate Research and Development (R&D) for the Risk and Compliance team.
• Carry out other ADHOC duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
• Have a minimum of a degree with at least 3 years in a similar role
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Ability to lead a team effectively
• Excellent writing and oral skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.