Deadline of this Job:
09 April 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, March 09, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Research Executive, you will participate in projects from commission to completion, including research design, questionnaire development, qualitative and quantitative research. You will be part of an exciting team charged with the implementation, analysis and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative research studies and undertake desk research where necessary, ensuring that all findings and conclusions are clearly and accurately presented and fulfil the required project objectives.
In addition, you will be responsible for recruiting research participants, contributing to the design of research instruments, undertaking primary fieldwork and data analysis, and contributing to final research reports. You will report to the Primary Research Manager within the Primary Research Department.
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
• A minimum of two (2) years working experience gained in a research role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, or a related field.
• Great knowledge of handling large data and data analysis fundamentals.
• Advanced knowledge of Statistical analysis software such as Microsoft Excel, SPSS, and STATA and/or qualitative research analysis tools such as NVivo.
• Data cleaning, data manipulation and data linkage.
• Knowledge and exposure to qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies.
• Working knowledge in undertaking face-to-face interviews and focus group discussions.
• Ability to manipulate, analyse, interpret and develop materials to support the communication of complex information in a client friendly fashion using written and visual presentations.
• Experience in designing online, telephone and street surveys plus discussion guides.
• Advanced computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, advanced excel skills.
• Organizational and execution skills to effectively manage and prioritize work assignments under tight schedules.
• Good networking and influencing skills.
• Good numerical skills and an appreciation of statistical analysis techniques.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written including report writing.
• Flexible with ability to plan own work activities and able to contribute to several projects simultaneously.
• Team orientation and high interpersonal skills.
• Logical and insightful thinking, demonstrating high attention to detail.
• Willingness to undertake continuous professional development.
• Ability to guide and train field teams.
• Unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and respect..
• Scoping research projects with clients, developing ideas of your own for external research projects, and delivering those projects.
• Take part in the planning of research projects, data analysis, interpretation and reporting the results, drawing conclusions and making recommendations where appropriate.
• Implement research protocols for field testing and field surveys.
• Develop tools for sampling and data analysis specifications.
• Create surveys and questionnaires and distribute them to the intended audience.
• Organise, set up and undertake fieldwork including telephone and in-person interviews.
• Undertake literature reviews as necessary to guide the approach and research methodology.
• Supervise the work of research support/ field staff (e.g. data capture staff), ensuring that the research data produced is accurate through regular quality control checks.
• Guide quantitative and qualitative data analysis providing descriptive and inferential statistical analysis, suggesting appropriate statistical tests to establish the significance of results and/or developing personas, customer/user journeys, story boards.
• Tabulate and/or chart data to aid interpretation and reporting making recommendations to clients about how resulting information could be used
• Contribute to the generation of new business through scanning for appropriate tendered opportunities and supporting the development of research proposals and quotes.
• Support initiatives that drive development of new technical capabilities and or process improvements.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
• Research Executive
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.