Jobs at:St. Francis Community Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
22 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide specialized medical services and service delivery in the internal medicine unit of the hospital, ensuring that they meet the expected standards of quality, quantity, and compliance.
• Coordinate internal medicine referral services within and without the hospital according to the specialized medical services needs in collaboration with other hospital sections and units and within the framework of the hospital and national referral policies.
• Work with other medical specialists to solve single or multiple medical issue(s) and support the performance of extensive surgery, when required in the hospital.
• Conduct specialized Outpatient clinics.
• Plan for general medical services and resources in the internal medicine unit of the hospital.
• Provide medical research and training within the hospital as well as ensure collaboration and cooperation with other clinical teams at St. Francis Community Hospital.
• Offer specialized internal medical services’ advice to the hospital executive and other sections/units and the public.
• Keep abreast of advancements and best practices by attending seminars and conferences and participation in continuous medical education.
• Prepare and disseminate periodic reports appropriately.
Qualification / Skills
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB)
• Master of Medicine in (Internal Medicine) from a recognized institution
• Registration with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC).
• Specialist Recognition by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
• Subspecialty training is an added advantage.
• A valid medical practicing license.
• Professional insurance indemnity cover.
• At least two (2) years of working experience as a General Physician in a reputable hospital.
• Excellent Public Relations skills and communication skills.
• Computer skills.
• Analytical skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their applications (soft copies only), ENCLOSING A DETAILED CV, AND COVER LETTER ONLY to email@example.com so as to be received by 22nd June 2022.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in their application and indicate TITTLE on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.