Jobs at:Segera Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Processing of system-generated booking invoices.
2. Processing and reconciliation of ETR invoices
3. Reconciliation of revenue on the Reservations booking system ResRequest and the accounting System
4. Reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable pertaining to revenue.
5. Management, reconciliation and payment of invoices due to third-party suppliers.
6. Management, receipt, and reconciliation of Bank deposits and Credit Card payments.
7. Management of co-relation of Extras paid for at the Retreat (Shop Sales, Spa Treatments, Beverage) with captured records of the same on Request
8. Processing and generation of receipts of payments (Electronic Receipts in Chronological Order)
9. Preparation of monthly income reports with deposits received and utilized including guest ledger accounts to reflect deposits/utilization/balances.
10. Management of expected cash flow based on System billed invoices /schedule of payments invoiced and payment due date. (Invoices billed overview)
11. Record keeping of cancellation fees received, deposits deferred to future use and credit notes issued.
12. Identify and resolve outstanding balances on monthly basis.
13. Generation of forecast reports, statistics, and revenue analysis reports.
14. Management and monthly report of Travel Shoppe income and expenditure
15. Communicating any changes in Rate Of Exchange or VAT elements with the approval of the CFO
16. Assist in the budget-making process
17. Communicate to agents and suppliers any changes in company financial policies
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance option
• CPA K will be an added advantage
• MUST possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel
• Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
• Relevant skills in Accounting software e.g. ERP solutions or quick books
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A high degree of honesty, integrity, and reliability
• Good attendance record and able to take instructions.
• Must have a clean personnel record with good moral character
• Quick learner with a positive attitude
• Must be highly organized and able to deal with a high volume of data
• Able to work proactively and independently with a team in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work long hours
• Ability to work well under pressure
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.