Jobs at:Siginon Group
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prepare and dispatch accurate customer invoices and credit notes within 8 hours after finality of cargo process.
• Analyze all customer statements to ensure that all postings therein are valid and payable and forward customer statements every two weeks via email.
• Reconcile the shipping line accounts and ensure their timely settlement and that container deposits are followed up and refunds received within two weeks of receiving the interchange. Thereafter adjust the customer accounts as appropriate by raising a credit note or refund to the client.
• Reconcile container deposits account and ensure refunds within one month.
• Understand the division’s requirements and ensure that any problems and queries are resolved within 24 hours of enquiry to satisfaction.
• Authenticate all supplier and subcontractor invoices by ensuring that they relate to services offered to the division and check for proper authorization through written approvals, contracts or Purchase Order.
• Analyze all vendor statements to ensure that all postings therein are valid and payable and prepare vendor account reconciliations.
• Ensure a harmonious partnership relationship by treating vendors with respect and understanding and settling their accounts within 2 weeks of completion of service on receipt of invoice.
• Analyze all invoices from regulatory bodies and ensure weekly settlement of the accounts.
• Undertake weekly debtor’s reconciliation and ensure that all debts of 60 days are appropriately supported, are dispute free and the customer has been given all required information.
• Ensure proper record keeping so that documents are easily accessible and available.
• Advise the Finance Manager on accounts that have exceeded the agreed credit limit and those that have been extended credit against the agreed credit terms.
• Perform any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business or equivalent
• CPA Section IV.
• 3 years’ experience in a busy computerized accounting environment.
• Good understanding of financial / accounting concepts and relevant legislations.
Skills & Competencies
• Excellent planning and organizing/work management skills.
• Highly numerate individual with excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent teamwork/collaboration ability.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Proactive and attentive to details.
• High level of integrity.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
br/>If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described. send your application and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 17th September 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.