Revenue Assurance Officer
Jobs at:Wananchi Group
Deadline of this Job:
23 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Revenue Assurance Officer
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of Earned Income, Deferred Revenue, Collections and taxes.
• Create executive level reporting dashboard with 100% accuracy and advanced level presentation
• Reconciliation of cash received, billed revenue and banked cash for completeness and accuracy in reporting
• Direct supervision of billing assistants as well as cashiers.
• Documenting and custodian of all revenue process, and alterations
• Extensive involvement in implementation, definition, and design of related reporting systems for KPI’s utilizing Reporting Services
• Focal point on the main external audit in relation to revenue audit
• Report the Weekly and Monthly Subscription Revenues Per Franchise
• Analyze and report Subscribers Numbers and related trends with revenue trends
• Monthly Revenue per package and per stream Viz a Viz the Budgets
• Reconcile the Sales mapping to Franchise and reconcile the related Commissions
• Analyze and report the DTH Revenues(Consolidated) and the related Variance Mix
• Update Flash Mix – fiber & DTH Monthly as per the Due dates (WD2)
• Participate in business process changes that may affect the company’s ability to identify, monitor or collect revenue (e.g., new system implementations/upgrades, new product roll outs, etc.)
• Perform regular reconciliation and analysis of revenue streams across all platforms
• Reconcile activity between network elements and billing
• Create queries and reports to support ongoing monitoring of initiatives as well as ad-hoc reports as required
• Perform data manipulation and analysis using tools such as Business Objects, SQL and MS Access
• Understand and aggregate revenue assurance activities across the business and ensure they are working effectively
• Analyze data/reports to identify opportunities and areas for improvement
• General Ad hoc report writing and analysis
• Bachelor degree in information technology/computer science, CPA(K) added advantage
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, 2yrs of which must be in revenue assurance
• Proven Experience in working database and reporting tools such as Business Objects, SQL and MS-Access.
• Direct experience in a revenue assurance or billing operations role in telecom is required
• Experience in data analysis, data reconciliation and data presentation were required
• Knowledge of general accounting principle and practices
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Highly motivated individual, creative, with proven ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner & to perform functions with accuracy.
• Team player with good interpersonal and self-management and organization skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their applications including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to email@example.com on or before 23rd August 2022.
The subject line should read Revenue Assurance Officer.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.