Revenue Strategy Manager
Jobs at:Chipper Cash
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• You will join the Revenue team and play a key role in developing and executing our Commercial and Revenue strategies. You will be working very closely with our expansion team, local countries, product, marketing and pricing teams in ensuring the successful development of our Revenue Strategy, and the launch and establishment of new products and geographies.
What You Will Be Doing
Reporting to VP of Revenues you will:
• Define, measure, & deliver KPI-driven Revenue strategies
• Develop a solid understanding of regional and local trends and translate those into strategic opportunities to drive our ambitious growth objectives
• Develop alignment and collaboration with leadership & other key stakeholders on how to prioritize countries and product launches
• Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of our commercial and revenue strategy
• Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve the performance of our commercial programs
• Partner cross functionally to define the future state of our business, creating a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy
• Interpret TAM models and customer insight to identify high growth market opportunities to target
• Support local markets and product teams in evaluate our partnership commercials, developing scalable approaches
• Provide analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight
What You Should Have
• 6+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and e.g. Fintech, Betting & Gaming, Online Travel, Marketplaces, Online Trading/FX etc. Experience in management consulting/Investment banking useful but not required
• Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
• Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
• Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, SQL and / or Python.
• Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.