Risk & Compliance Manager
Jobs at:Flexi Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Risk & Compliance Manager
The Risk and Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring a safe and secure working environment for all employees, visitors and customers by implementing security operations to mitigate risks. The role holder is also responsible for ensuring all efforts are made to identify and reduce security breaches at the store level.
• Ensure the implementation of safety and security policies and procedures in stores.
• Conduct investigations on cases such as employee theft, breach of ethics, corruption and violations of the client’s Retail policies, procedures and code of conduct, ensuring that proper evidence is acquired, preserved, corroborated and documented, as per the company investigations guidelines and in respect of the local laws.
• Implement emergency procedures in crisis situations as per the set guidelines; facilitate employee emergency preparedness education and training programs.
• Proactively respond to all aspects of emergency responses to provide assistant to employees and customers and where necessary act as the command and control for the incident.
• Maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning shoplifters handling, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with regulatory bodies, local law enforcement authorities (e.g. Police, Civil Defense, etc.)
• Participate in Loss Committee meetings and ensure actions plans are prepared and implemented to reduce shrinkage.
• Monitor the strict adherence to HSE Policies.
• Conducting regular checks and audits for the safety and security systems such as (Fire alarms systems, firefighting equipment’s, CCTV, Intrusion alarm, access control, EAS, radios) in the store to ensure continuous functionality.
• Ensure a clean and safe shopping environment for customers.
• Communicate with the Store Manager, District and Country Risk and Compliance managers advised of risk, security, compliance and emergency issues that could impact on business operations.
• Prepare reports documenting all significant events and investigations, crimes and violations committed, thefts, security lapses and safety hazards.
• Review and ensure the proper documentation of any reports related to risk within the store.
Human Capital Responsibilities
• Assist with implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management.
• Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
• Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements.
• Develop and implement on the job-training for the team.
• Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan.
• Ensure the implementation of the client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Legal, Finance, military, Law Enforcement or closely related filed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals
• Ability to multi-task in a surrounding of continual change
• Ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
• High level of integrity and ethical standards
• High attention to detail
• 3+ years professional experience similar role, with at least 2+ years of experience in retail
• Previous experience in Law Enforcement, Military, and/or Investigations preferred
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.