Risk Management Auditorx
Jobs at:at Triggerise
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, December 30 1899
Date Posted:Saturday, December 30 1899, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Risk Management Auditor is responsible for conducting risk assessments and preparing monthly and routine audit plans. You will execute the day to day risk tracking, reporting and follow up activities. Further to this, you’ll be responsible for:
1. Executing the audit and investigations plan activities assigned to you, and highlighting areas for improvement on internal controls.
2. Communicating the audit and investigation findings to both internal and external parties with a view of improving compliance
3. Supporting in the development and implementation of audit processes and procedures, and creating contingency plans to manage crises.
4. Conducting risk assessments to define and analyze possible risks.
5. Implementing appropriate follow up mechanisms to ensure that agreed audit recommendations are implemented.
6. Documenting the audit process, preparing reports and presenting recommendations.
1. You are someone who pays attention to detail and has excellent analytical skills. You have an extremely thorough approach to their work, and ensure that tasks are followed up on and completed in a timely manner.
1. 3+ years experience in a similar area
2. Experience in conducting fraud investigations, internal audits or process reviews
3. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management or any related field
4. Risk related certification such as CPA, CIA or CFE are desirable but not mandatory
5. The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including when reporting your findings.
6. You can collaborate with multi-functional teams and are able to offer practical solutions where necessary.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.