Jobs at:Jubilee Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
04 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Ref. No. JHIL043
The role holder will be responsible for integration and implementation of the risk strategy, policies, processes, and reports. S/he will provide oversight and ensure execution of the risk management framework including the risk appetite statement, taxonomy, assessment, treatment, monitoring & reporting as well as communication and training to the business.
• Develop and maintain a risk management strategy for Jubilee Life Insurance Limited
• Develop and implement systems, policies and procedures for the identification, collection, and analysis of risk related information
• Carry out comprehensive risk assessments across the business & functional areas in line with the risk management framework.
• Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls established by management to ensure that identified risks are
• appropriately mitigated at both department and process level
• Maintain the risk registers and assist management in tracking progress on the implementation of risk mitigation action
• Prepare reports to the Board audit committee.
• Visionary Leadership
• Entrepreneur Spirit
• Market Awareness
• Customer Focus
• Continuous Innovation
• Ownership & Commitment
• Team Spirit
• Change Management
• Project Management
• Policy Writing and Implementation
• Risk Management
• mathematical skills, budgeting skills and attention to detail,
• Bachelor of Commerce in Finance
• CPA (K) qualification
• Ability to work with others as a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of dependability, integrity, and honesty.
• Five (5) years’ experiences with 3 years at senior position. Deep knowledge of the insurance background would be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 4th October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.