SAP Consultant (System Auditor)
Jobs at:Summit Recruitment and search
Deadline of this Job:
09 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Perform information system control reviews to include system development, standard operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, application controls, backup and disaster recovery as well as system maintenance.
• Continuous review on robustness of the IT infrastructure
• Participate in reviews on internal controls and security of systems under development as well as IT projects and initiatives.
• Extract data from computer systems to facilitate audit compliance and substantive testing procedures.
• Conduct continuous risk assessment of the information technology environment including operating systems, network infrastructure and applications
• Assist in the preparation of audit programs of ICT and infrastructure projects audit assignments.
• Prepare audit work papers and reports documenting the result of reviews of assigned activities and recommended management action.
• Advise the executive on the other related business system automation and integration to the SAP ERP from control point of view and completeness and accuracy check
• Review and monitor disaster recovery plan and business continuity plan in support of ERP
• Reviewing vendor contracts (Include Model Clauses) and consents needed to implement projects in partnership with the firms’ procurement and information security functions and ensuring filing requirements with local regulators are achieved.
• Implementing measures and a privacy governance framework to manage data use in compliance including developing templates for data collection, assisting with data mapping and vendor management reviews.
• Working with key internal stakeholders in the review of projects and related data to ensure compliance with local data privacy laws, and where necessary, complete and advise on privacy impact assessments.
• Serving as the primary point of contact for queries regarding the data privacy issues in the company.
• Monitoring changes to local privacy laws and making recommendations to the (Data Privacy) committee when appropriate.
• Developing and delivering privacy training to various business functions
• Developing strategies and initiatives to ensure engagement with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinating and conducting data privacy audits
• Collaborating with the information security function(s) to raise employee awareness of data privacy and security issues, and providing training on the subject matter
• Collaborating with the information security function (s) to maintain records of all data assets and exports, and maintaining a data security incident.
• Conduct financial audit as per audit plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, BIT/ Accounting/ Finance or related field.
• CISA qualification
• CPA qualification will be an added advantage.
• Experience of SAP ERP audit is a MUST.
• 5+ years’ proven experience in System Audit.
• Good knowledge of the newly enacted Data protection Act.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.