SME Sales Executive
Deadline of this Job:
30 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• SimbaNET provides connectivity, architecture, security, cloud and managed services to help enterprises optimize their information and communications technology (ICT) environments.
• SimbaNET is a member of Wananchi Group. We are a Licensed East African Public Data Operator with both Regional and International presence.
• We operate in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi & UAE. However, we offer services in other countries such as Rwanda, Burundi, SA, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, South Sudan, DRC through our partners
• Our client list includes some of East Africa’s largest banks, regional Hotel chains; insurance, Education Institutions; ISPs and several Government Ministries, Institutions and Agencies. Our core focus is delivering very high uptime based, managed services with strict compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs). We ensure our customers 99.9% uptime and provide seamless around the clock support.
• Identifying and developing suitable SOHO,SMEs Prospects to approach for selling SimbaNET and Group Products, Solutions and Services
• Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships and database with prospect clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• To prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information as requested by sales management.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• With the approval of the Sales Manager; Negotiating rates for proposed bespoke products or solutions
• Ensure Applications form/Agreement is signed by the customer; Follow up payments of customers after the invoice has been raised
• Liaising with other departments on a quick and smooth implementation and commissioning of the projects.
• To achieve prescribed level of sales and performance in key areas and maintain a pipeline of opportunities.
• To work and collaborate with internal departments, pre and post sales, to ensure that all aspect of the sales are achieved effectively and on time.
• To proactively establish relationships with partners, key business organizations, SOHO and SMEs and other bodies where required.
• To provide regular feedback from the marketplace on the effectiveness and suitability of the products and services and new product requirements.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• To provide a positive and professional image of the role and the company both to customers and colleagues at all times.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Following up with the Project Team on a quick and smooth implementation after receiving an LPO.
• Follow up payments of customers after the invoice has been raised – 1st Payment only.
• Information Exchange – Submit detailed and accurate daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Client Relations
• To ensure the customers’ expectations are met, that they get their money’s worth, collection, ensure all customers have valid contracts, customer visit and feedback, customer retention.
• Assist the Sales Manager if required particular on: Sales for the range of products; Direct sales to regional end users where appropriate; Quotations; Marketing support; Exhibitions
• Work with the Client Accounts Manager to assist in efforts to collect amounts from various clients and affiliates
• Provide accurate feedback on progress made in weekly and monthly reports
• Submit detailed and accurate weekly and monthly reports
• Minimum of 1 year selling experience. Telecommunications Sales is an added advantage–
• Aggressive and has passion to progress in a sales career
• Ability to multi task and deliver on other tasks as may be assigned by the superiors from time to time, with minimum supervision.
• Of good temperament, right attitude, innovative and responsive in carrying out their duties.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested and qualified candidates to submit their applications including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June 2022.
• The subject line should read SME Sales Executive.
• Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.