Sales Executive- Meetings, Incentives and Events
Jobs at:Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, May 07 2023
Date Posted:Sunday, May 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Sales Executive in the MICE segment, you analyze local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
What’s in it for you:
1. Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
2. Learning programs through our Academies
3. Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
4. Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
1. Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
2. Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
3. Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
4. Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
5. Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
6. Work within current business strategies and recognize potential opportunities
7. Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
8. Attend Sales events, as required
9. Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management including the reporting of appointments, calls made, and business leads
10. Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
Your experience and skills include:
1. Bachelors degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
2. Minimum of 3 years experience in 3 star hotel sales. Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
3. Good understanding of luxury market
4. Possess or attain affiliation with leading industry Association within three years of hire/taking position
5. Ability to travel on regular basis and work flexible hours and days.
6. Knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.