Sales Manager- Corporate & Government
Jobs at:Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will lead the Corporate and Government segment of our business. Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What’s in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows.
• Support goals, objectives, and philosophies of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
• Develop lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
• Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients.
• Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics and action plans for account base.
• Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market.
• Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market.
• Assist other sales and catering managers and refer group and catering leads and other sources of business for hotel through active solicitation of account base
• Attend Sales Meetings, office events, and hotel-sponsored functions.
• Prepare for and attends daily sales meetings, weekly sales & marketing meeting and other meetings as necessary.
• Responsible to submit weekly sales report to the Director of Sales.
• Maintain and update current account information in Opera and hard files.
• Involvement in industry Functions and/or trade shows, FAM visits and Industry Events.
• Support and perform to Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Company Sales and Marketing Standards.
• Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management.
Your experience and skills include:
• Bachelors’ degree and/or Hotel Management degree preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience in 5 star hotel sales. Additional experience in the hospitality industry an asset.
• Good understanding of luxury market
• Possess or attain affiliation with leading industry Association within three years of hire/taking position
• Ability to travel on regular basis and work flexible hours and days.
• Knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.