Jobs at:Fanisi HR Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client in the Education sector is looking for a Sales Rep. The Sales Rep will be responsible for meeting set regional sales strategies.
He/she shall be responsible for proactively creating leads, meeting sales targets and increasing brand awareness.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with management to set sales strategies for the business
• Achieve the set sales and revenue targets
• Identify sales leads, pitch, and close new business deals with existing and new clients
• Establish and maintain contact and good relationships with clients
• Create and increase brand awareness and manage digital media platforms
• Create and manage marketing and promotional content
• Monitor weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and reports
• Conduct market research on a continuous basis
• Ensure they understand and master the schools’ ecosystem
• Follow up with clients on payments
• Aggressive at selling and has a proven sales record
• Must have experience working with prestigious and affluent schools in Kenya
• Practical experience in Early Childhood Education (Ideally Montessori trained) will be an advantage
• Has excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Holder of a valid driving license
• Creative and possess great digital marketing skills and knowledge
• Must be motivated and target driven
• Ability and willingness to learn & grow
• Relationship management skills
• Strong work ethic and a team player
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If qualified and interested please send your CV to Fanisi HR Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org by end day Monday 10th October 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.