Jobs at:Aurum Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
09 June 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Effective management of academics and non-academic functions
• Tangible quality educational & academic excellence.
• Effective & relevant school policies
• Compliance with all relevant authorities
• Digitalization of academic processes and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any other relevant degree
• A Master’s degree in a relevant area is an added advantage
• Training on Education Management
• Good standing with the Teacher Service Commission (TSC)
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar capacity in a reputable institution of Learning
• Experience in an international school is an added advantage
• Must be computer literate with experience in e-learning techniques
• Vast knowledge of learning techniques & approaches
• To have demonstrated the ability to supervise, mentor, and provide support to staff
• Demonstrable ability to lead, coach, and mentor leaders
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line being the position applied for.
• Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.