Security & Compliance Supervisor
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• Respond to all aspects of emergency responses to provide assistance to employees and customers and where necessary act as the command and control for the incident.
• Conduct daily / weekly / monthly checks for all safety and security equipment.
• Train store employees on the application of emergency procedures in crisis situations as per the guidelines.
Policies and Procedures
• Implement the safety and security policies and procedures in the store.
• Enforce security/safety policies and ensure that security officers' post instructions are followed, established patrols are completed, and adequate reports and logs are filed daily and weekly as per the company policies.
• Maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning shoplifters' handling, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence.
• Identify potential safety and security risks and report to management.
• Support investigations on cases such as employee theft, breach of ethics, corruption and violations of the company policies, procedures and code of conduct.
• Identify theft trends within the assigned store, enforce theft handling procedures and improve the theft-catching rate of employees and customers.
• Perform routine monitoring and review the video surveillance footage to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures during the day.
• Participate in Loss Committee meetings and ensure action plans are prepared and implemented to reduce shrinkage.
• Document any reports related to risk within the store.
• Communicate with the store manager daily and weekly regarding safety & security issues/changes that need to be implemented.
Human Capital Responsibilities
• Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work.
• Apply and follow the company’s corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
Definition Of Success
• Resolved/apprehended criminal cases.
• Reduced physical shrinkage.
• Maintenance of security assets.
Competencies, Education Qualification, And Skills
• Bachelors’ Degree in Criminology, Security Management, Military Studies, Law Enforcement or any closely related field.
Minimum Required Experience:
• 2+ years of related experience
• Retail industry working experience is an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Highly organized with strong multitasking skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• High attention to detail.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.