Security Guard Supervisor
Jobs at:BPS Security Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 February 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BPS SECURITY SERVICES PVT. LTD., a leading security management company founded in April 2015, and chartered to provide wide variety of clients with demonstrably superior security, safety, facility and risk management services, exceptional personal ans a single security resource for corporate, industries, hotels, clubs, co-operative housing societies, individuals and other business houses.
Location: Valley View Office Park, Parkland.
• You would supervise a team of security officers securing premises for our customers. The role ensures the professional operation, administration and performance of a variety of security services for a customer’s site. .
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supervising a team of security officers ensuring the best possible service delivery
• Managing team resources to ensure adequate staffing for our customer
• Inducting new personnel ensuring they are aware of site security procedures
• Seeking ways of enhancing service offering by making frequent improvement suggestions, and encouraging security team to do likewise
• Ensuring that training and screening requirements have been met for all team members
• Ensuring quality of service, contract compliance and that that operational Key Performance Indicators s are met
• Leading the team in incident management and conflict resolution
• Completing effective health & safety assessments, risk assessments and site evaluations
• Supporting and developing team members in the performance of their duties.
• Any other duties assigned to you by your line manager
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelors/ Diploma in security management, criminology or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
• Prior experience of working in a similar supervisory role, ideally within the security industry
• Proficient in Computer Applications
• A valid security industry license or accepted certificate of security competence
• Good verbal and written communication skills, interacting both internally and externally
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to successfully supervise a team
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.