Senior Account Manager, Business Retention
Jobs at:Minet Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsiblities
• Develop processes and procedures to ensure satisfactory delivery of service to customers.
• Ensure optimal use of digital tools where applicable.
• Develop mechanisms of customer engagement and feedback.
• Execute and implement management strategies for the department.
• Provide professional advice to clients ensuring that they are fully aware of the ramifications of any relevant provisions of the Insurance Act and/or Industry developments.
• Attend client’s renewal meetings and placing insurance covers in accordance with client’s requirements;
• Regular review of underwriter performance through a practical scorecard.
• Peruse and confirm that policy documents and endorsements issued by underwriters conform to the cover issued;
• Ensure compliance with ISO and other company policies especially those pertaining to quality control.
• Prepare and negotiate quotation for accounts on tender.
• Carry out insurance portfolio GAP analysis to identify organic growth opportunities.
• Participate in market negotiations & risk placement.
• Ensure timely premium settlement, receipting and allocation of premiums for the accounts within your management.
• Study, internalize and advise both the business and the clients on the trends in the economic sectors allocated to you.
• Ensure SLA’s and annual service plans for your clients are in place and adhered to.
• Train clients on products and emerging risks.
Key Result Areas
• Quality service.
• 100% Business Retention.
• Business Growth by meeting renewals and organic growth budget.
• Debt management.
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Persuasion skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability skills
Knowledge And Skills Required
• Minimum of 7 Years’ Experience in General Insurance (Non Medical) Broking Role.
• Professional and Academic Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in business related studies.
• Professional Qualification – Diploma in Insurance (ACII/AIIK).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.