Senior Accountant – Grade 12
Jobs at:Machakos University
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Applicant should meet the following requirements:
• Must have an earned M.sc in Accounting/ Auditing, MBA (Accounting or Finance) plus CPA part III.
• Three (3) years relevant working experience
• Membership to professional Body.
• Must have an earned Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting/Finance Option) / Audit or Equivalent and CPA part III.
• Six (6) Years relevant work experience three (3) of which as Accountant I/Internal Auditor I Grade 11 or equivalent.
• Membership to a Professional Body.
• Must be Computer Literate (Accounting Packages).
• Preparation of management reports and financial statements regarding hotel payments to facilitate decision making.
• File statutory returns with the relevant authorities to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
• Ensure payment of casual employees is properly processed and paid.
• Provide input in the budgeting process of the department
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Submit two (2) hard copies of a letter of application, certificates, national Identity Card/ Passport, testimonials and updated curriculum vitae to include full details of education, professional qualifications, experience, publications (where applicable), membership to professional bodies, names and addresses of three referees one of whom should be present or previous employer.
Type the required information in the Job Application Form available on the University website, print, sign and attach to the application.
Contact three referees and request them to send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes to the provided address, before the advert deadline.
Send a soft copy (one running pdf file) of the application to email@example.com and a copy to mksuvacancies2023C@gmail.com.
Submit the two (2) applications in a sealed envelope indicating the position applied for to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Planning and Finance
P. O. BOX 136 – 90100
So as to be received not later than Thursday, 20th March, 2023.
N/B: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Machakos University is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and therefore, staff of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.