Senior Accountant (Receivables)
Jobs at:Crystal Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2022
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder will oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our receivable financial transactions. reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures and statements. Further, the role is responsible for ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and invoices.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts receivables
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Provide technical support and advice on management accounting
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
• Manage accounting assistants.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Provide input into department's goal setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Plan, assign and review staff's work
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
• Liaise with the CFO to improve financial procedures
• Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial procedures.
• Preparing and raising customer invoices.
• Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues.
• Facilitate payment of invoices due and update the finance Manager.
• Debts and cheques collections
• Sending customers statement, receiving and maintaining track of all delivery notes.
• Reconciliation of customers account and old accounts
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
• Collect and compiles metrics and data from a variety of sources and analyze the data and statistics for reporting purposes and determine data/patterns that are important for the company to be aware of and act on.
• Develop and implement analytical tools and works undertaking detailed analyses of payable financial matters with a view of establishing actionable insights to management
• Degree and or equivalent or higher qualification in Accounting or Financial Management, Finance and or Economics and or related business field.
• CPA K or ACCA or equivalent
• Must have knowledge in use of a business software and systems
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior account's role in a manufacturing organization.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP's and pivot tables
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Proven track record of achievements under the Key responsibilities.
• Adept at formulating strategies, concepts and coping with setbacks and pressure.
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with the team to meet deadlines.
• high level of integrity and ethical practice
• Should demonstrate ability to identify potential risks likely to face the organization on financial matters
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.