Jobs at:Brites Management
Deadline of this Job:
04 November 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, October 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• General accounting duties
• Financial controlling and financial advising
• Monthly reports
• P&L and balance sheets
• Debtors and creditors lists
• Reconciliation with clients and banks
• Day to day running and management of Accounts department
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Management reporting and presentation
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Costing and implementing methods of cost cutting
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems
• Maintain accurate financial records
• CPA K-Finalist
• Needs to know Tally ERP
• Knowledge of French-Language is a bonus
• Ability to adapt to a multicultural environment
• 5 plus years of experience as an Accountant in a busy company
• Ability to work with accounting software- QuickBooks, tally etc.
• Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems
• Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
• Attention to details and leadership skills
• Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel
• Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
• Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
• Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.